There are many reasons for needing this type of bond. Some of the more common reasons for having to get this surety bond are:
- You paid for a vehicle, but didn't receive title and the lender is now out of business.
- The original documentation was ruined in a natural disaster.
- The vehicle is older or is custom made so there isn't a title.
Prior to applying it's important to have this information readily available:
- Year, Make, Model and complete VIN number for the vehicle.
- The name on the bond needs to be an exact match to the name of the person applying.
The bond amount needed will be given to you by the DMV, be sure to have it when you are filling out the application because many states are very particular regarding the bond amount.
We issue the bond same day!
Need a Defective Title Bond? call us today at (562) 916-3214 and get the Bond in minutes. If you have internet access you do not have to come to our office pay and print your Bond at home or office in minutes.